Saturday, February 20, 2010

kayaking and weaving

Hmmmmm, guess I should check in as it has been awhile. Just enjoying being here. Borrowed a "sit on top" kayak from a friend and went kayaking out in front of Loreto Shores. I paddled down to the mouth of the estuary and back. Saw a lot of birds and one turtle.
Have been swimming often and weaving on a pair of Dance Leggings. The leggings are coming along just fine and probably about 1/3 done.

My brother headed back North so it is just me and dog, Chet again.

The fresh fish I am given is Wonderful. Have had both yellow tail and cabrilla.

Still reading the Outlander series and am 2/3 thru volume 4. These stories keep me up past midnight reading.......................such a good story it is hard to put down. And..........when I finish #4 I can look forward to reading 5 and 6. Thank you, thank you dear neice for introducing me to this series.

1 comment:

  1. You missed a great rally of RT folks here in Amado AZ! I am now heading west to LA and then up the coast. Housesitting on Bainbridge mid April then to Juneau in June.

    ReplyDelete