Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am at Amado, AZ. Settled in at Mt. View RV Ranch just north of Tubac (an artist's colony) and a few miles south of Green Valley. Had Thanksgiving Potluck here and will be here for at least a month before I head on back to Nevada and then fly to Loreto for Spring.

Went into Tucson yesterday and spent the day viewing pottery and demonstrations and a firing by some of the potters from Mata Ortiz, Mexico. I find their pottery beautiful in mostly white, black and red. Here is a link so you can see for yourself: http://mataortizart.com/

Some of the artic air has moved in down here. Got my zero degree sleeping bag out the other night..................it was down to 34 in my van. The days are comfortable, but need to bundle up for the wind. My little yard is covered with fallen leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment