Sunday, January 13, 2013

There were a couple tiny earthquake moments today. I felt my chair wiggle at the first one and was visiting a friend for second one. I was standing outside and didn't feel anything. She was sitting in a chair and did feel it. No damage and we are just fine. Bypassed the Sunday market today. Many people seem to be sick with flu or a bronchial cough and I opted to stay away from a crowd. Still have vegies from my purchases last week. Did go to the "Green store" (named for its painted front and not as an environmental reason) while I had the van out for some exercise and bought some soy milk, grape juice, oatmeal and bread. Picked up some mesquite-grilled chicken for lunch, watched football playoffs and joined friends for dinner at Orlando's. Orlando's had the 3 young guitarists playing and singing again tonight. They are quite talented. There were 3 reasons for the dinner: a birthday, people returning to Loreto after the Holidays up North, and people leaving Loreto for a couple months to return to the States. That's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcia, sounds like you are enjoying Loreto...all is well here in Australia....now in Melbourne where it is cooler than where I was in Perth. Take care and hi to all! Sharon

    ReplyDelete