Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Have had an invasion of crickets the past month. So far, have not had any in my van, but they are in houses, the shower/bathroom and on the ground. What do crickets eat? Should I be worried about a cricket invasion? I have another bicycle. The one I brought down was stolen over the summer and friends found a good buy for me. It is an old British 3 speed and works just fine. I'll store it in a friend's garage when I leave. He will put it up on the wall out of his way and it will be safe there. Heading up to San Javier tomorrow with a couple from Anacortes. They have not been and I love that journey. Not much else to report, just day to day living. Have made progress on another weaving project that has been milling around in my mind for a long time. Yesterday, did a first conceptual drawing to get it out of my head and onto paper. I'll need to make a trip to Alberta to speak with my thigh-spinner to discuss how to make the yarn I need. I have had some talks with her, discussed and dismissed ideas and now will see if she wants to make the warp I need or if I need to do it myself. The cold winds are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment