Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cache Creek

Not as much Fall color as I get further south. Temp warmed into the 60's from 40's and 50's. Has been rainy off and on and the cool temperature has been comfortable for driving and sleeping. No! I am not doing both at same time.

Saw a coyote and 2 deer today.

The road just gets better with each trip thru here. Some construction zones between Prince George and Cache Creek.................this highway will eventually be 4 lane or two with a lot of passing zones. Chet and I are not making any side trips this time, but do stop for rest and walks and enjoy seeing the country I am passing thru.

I have some extra time before I am scheduled to be in Portland and will head to Missoula for 2 -3 days. Probably cross into Washington tomorrow at Osoyoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment