Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Went for an earlier walk at the marina today to beat the heat. Chet did fine, but he tires at about 1.5 miles these days. Definitely an elder these days.

Will most likely head down the 395 to Oxnard, Ca when we leave Saturday. No snow in the Sierras so we can take one of the scenic routes from the east toward Yosemite. I have been wanting to do that, but the eastern passses have always been closed when I pass thru here.

Taking advantage of the good dry weather to do "nesting" in my RV.......rearrange stuff and get rid of what not needed.

What do I do here? Pretty much what I do at home................hang out, do errands, visit friends, walk, read, watch TV.................

Got a lube/oil yesterday for the RV at my local chevy dealer (don't have one in Juneau).

Received word the Dorado are biting in Loreto. Still too hot and humid there for me. But after yesterday, maybe not as hot as Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment