Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 5 was Constitution Day and dates back to a revolution in 1917. The holiday is celebrated the first monday in February and banks and government offices are closed.

Today was an errand day for me. Took my van out to get agua, gasoline and propane. The guys at Pemex told me to say: tanque lleno to have my gas tank filled.

I bought one of the larger water bottles to have on hand and went by Chucos (a local hardware store) to buy a hand pump for my water bottle. Also bought a small pulley and two meters of small rope for another project.

After my errands, went to the town beach and had a picnic with Chet. Three sail boats on the water today. Only one was actually sailing. The other two were anchored. Chet's picnic was salchichas de pavo (2) and two buttered corn tortillas. Mine was tortillas, fake creamcheese, avocado and chicken. Took a short nap and then headed back to the RV park. Got RV hooked up and then took Chet for a walk.

Finished the day by doing my laundry, cooked some potatoes to mash and had dinner.

A lot of RVs came into this park today. I think all spots are filled and we are really packed in close together...........feels uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment