Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yay! Chet did it! He walked to and into the water at the beach today. Went in up to his ankles and back out. Then, he walked all the way back to the RV park. He was tired and feet seemed to hurt, but he walked and I did not have to carry him. That is the longest walk he has made since we left Beverly Beach in Oregon in November.

I won't be going back north with Shazza afterall. Her schedule is different than mine. She begins her journey north tomorrow. Mine will begin mid-March with short trips to Bay of Concepcion and back to Loreto until time for me to leave.

I do not have to leave this RV park tomorrow afterall. There is a group of huge RV's coming tomorrow, but there is enough space for me to stay. This location, while not on the beach, is within walking or biking distance of most places I go within Loreto. If I want/need to venture further I can unhook my RV and just drive.

Bought some fresh shrimp today and had a feast here at the park. Cooked shrimp and vegies over mesquite on an outdoor grill that is here for us to use. Had freshly baked peach pie from Ette's Pie place for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment