Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday is still Market Day in the arroyo. Bought some vegies and walked around town for some other shopping. Want to activate my Mexican phone, but that store closed today. Will try again Tuesday after the holiday. Monday is a holiday for the November 20th Revolution (in 1910 I think). The Revolution is celebrated on Monday to have a 3 day weekend. Dec 1-3 is the annual pilgrimage to San Javier mission up in the mountains. I purchased a ticket so will be able to go up there on a special tour to support Living Roots. Living Roots is an organization to help ranch people sell their hand made objects and have a source of income. The leather saddles are beautiful. Put on my pedometer today to get back into walking after sitting so much on the drive down. My goal for today was to walk 6000 steps and I did 7500+ then swam in the pool to relax my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment