Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thigh-spun another couple yards Chilkat warp today. Little by little I am on my way to getting the 20 yards I need. Relaxed in the pool with laps and floating. More food reports. Walked into town for dinner at Orlando's tonight. It was a nice cool walk. There were a few things I needed to buy from the Government store : ISSSTE while I was in town. The walk from my place across the dry river to Orlando's is at least a mile. My dinner was Malinche Chicken Breast. It was a chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and served with a tasty green sauce made from sour cream and peppers. Rice, tortillas and steamed vegetables on the side. Read more of "Into a Desert Place" by Graham Mackintosh today and will settle into my bed to read some more of this book. Buenas Noche.

No comments:

Post a Comment