Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A day in Loreto







Pictures: If you look closely you can see the early morning sailboat passing by in the first picture. I just liked the clouds and the pool is where I swim when I don't swim in the sea. Up until yesterday the sea was rough and dirty, but calmer now. The last picture is my "computer center".
Wandered thru town today. There is a new hotel on the Malecon called La Mision. It is beautiful and looks like an old Mission. When I was here last it was a pile of rubble and renovation was just beginning. Decorations are up near the old church in the center of town with lots of lights and a stylized Christmas tree made of hoops and lights. I'll have to go over there after dark to see what it looks like.
Life is pretty simple here. Eat, sleep, read, walk, swim, visit, shop. Like home except I don't have to wear so many clothes outside.



2 comments:

  1. Ok so I am in the dark and cold and I am now very jealous! Why don't you swim in the ocean there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been rough and dirty near shore and sometimes the tide is just not right and sometimes I just want the pool. Maybe I am just lazy. I don't know!!!
    Jealous? Well.........you asked for pictures and I complied. Come on down.

    ReplyDelete