Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playa Norte Los Barriles swim

Went for a swim this morning in Sea of Cortez here at Playa Norte. Wind and waves were just coming up so went for a swim before the sky and sea fills with surf riders. The water was warm. Took a bit to figure out how to get into the water with the surf, but I managed to go in backwards and backstroked out. Waited for the "perfect" wave and body surfed back onto the beach when I was ready to get out.

Washed a load of clothes and hung it out to dry. Doesn't take long to dry in the warm wind.

The Tamale/Empanada vendor came by and I bought a chicken tamale for lunch. It was delicious filled with chicken, potatoes and a pepper.

There is wi-fi here and I am able to get a signal from my camp site so am outside on the beach with Chet and checking my email, etc.

Tomorrow I will drive to Cd. Constitucion at stay at Palapa 206 RV park and Motel, then drive on to Loreto Monday where I will stay thru January. I'll be staying in Loreto Shores Villas and RV Park there.

No comments:

Post a Comment