Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Settled in Loreto

I am settled into my little home away from home. Went across the dry river and into town yesterday to see what is where. The town is freshly painted after the hurricane. Some businesses have moved or quit others remain the same.
Stopped by to visit friends who live here year round.
Had a lunch at the little cafe near the square. Pleased to find it is still operating. The tree-covered walkway has been finished all the way to the malecon with the pretty red rock designed concrete. There are benches along the way also. Last time here we were stumbling over pot holes on this street. Major construction of some sort happening in the main square. ???
Re-oriented my RV today so I have shade when I am sitting outside. Much better. Am on the sea but so far with the wind and waves have not wanted to swim there. Do enjoy they pool tho.
Sat outside and began to work on some of the weaving projects I brought along.

No comments:

Post a Comment