Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alice in Wonderland 3D

Went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D for second time tonight. First was in Oxnard and I enjoyed it even more second time around as I could was more special effects. Did duck my head a few times and Johnny Depp was Wonderful as the Mad Hatter.

Celebrating a late holiday season with son. Stockings are hung and we have presents around our pretend tree made from a poinsettia -print tote bag. Presents will be opened Friday.

Friend JG and I went to see the Santiam Quilters annual show in Gates, Oregon. Always amazes me how many new quilts are made each year around this tiny community. Must be hundreds on display.

Spring has arrived in Portland and the streets and sidewalks are strewn with pink petals. A lot of flowers are in bloom and the weather warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment