Monday, January 30, 2012

Spent today in camp. Did final check of my van's plumbing system and all went well. Sort of. Am trying a different method to empty my black and gray holding tanks. Sal helped and went to the hardware store and bought a quick release gizmo for me to use when I hook up the hose to empty the tanks. Later, she took my bicycle to Manny, the bicycle guy, bought a new chain. Old chain had 3 or 4 stuck links. She was going to install the chain here at camp, but Manny did it in about 5 minutes for just a few pesos. Bike rides along smoothly now. Thanks, Sal!

Sal came here on her motorcycle and is staying in town to nurse a sore neck before heading back North.

Nothing really special to report for the happenings of the past week. Eating out/visiting with friends. Spent some time on local beach with Chet to give him a different experience. Chet still eating well now that he has discovered Mesquite grilled chicken and french fries. Still hoping to put some weight back on him as he eats a little more.

It is sundown and Chet is sleeping beside me curled up in his blanket as I write. The evening air is cooler and I have put on sweatshirt and long pants to sit outside and write and check emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment