Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deer hooves

Sitting outside in Oxnard sunshine at niece's drilling deer hooves to use for finishing weaving projects.
Brother was here too and last night we made chicken tamales from scratch. Fun, time-consuming, but delicious. First time I had done that. There are wonderful Mexican supermarkets here. We are taking turns cooking. My grand-niece's boyfriend from Germany took a turn also with a delicious apple pie. Grand-niece will be making pizza.
Had my first experience with Wii and bowling in the living room. I was surprised how much it felt like real bowling. Fun!
Will head to LA Sunday or Monday and spend Thanksgiving there.
Niece will head to Dallas with hubby and my brother to see the Raiders play in Dallas' new stadium on TG day.

No comments:

Post a Comment