Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sparks

Been hanging out here enjoying the warm days and tying up loose ends for my drive to Loreto. 70 during day and frost at night. Took my RV in for 30,000 mile maint to get it ready for my drive down Baja. Chevy garage here so going there. May use them as my RV garage as I seem to pass thru here often and we don't have a chevy place in Juneau now. Chet got groomed and his travelling papers from the vet for his trip across the border.
Sightseeing to Virginia City. Wandered the old streets, looked at antiques and had an ice cream cone. One of my places to get ice cream. Also, Skagway, Carcross and Penny's Place, YT.
Will be heading further south soon. Am thinking next stop will be Pahrump, NV.
Heading out for a drive to see Fall colors today.

1 comment:

  1. You're having a good time. And I'll bet Chet looks just beeeuuuutiful! :)

    ReplyDelete